Here is my review of Britmums 2013:
I turned up very overwhelmed with trying to spend time with the kids, keep my blog going, plans to start a new Woodcraft Folk group in September, and a new HUGE mega secret project.
I’ve come away with facts and inspiring ideas that will help me manage it all.
Most of all I had lots of tea and cake and met 75% of the people I wanted to meet and some new ones, which was wonderful.
Most was perfect, a couple of things I didn’t like.
I’ve talked about:
- Siblu – a HUGE thank you to my wonderful sponsors. Check my reviews of their holidays out, they are great value for money and perfect for families and their page explaining what they do for bloggers.
- Kirstie Allsopp
- Agent Pitches – Amanda Preston
- Luigi Bonomi – publishing a book
- Awards – Check out the winners of the BiBs 2013
- Katie Piper
- Innovative Blogging Models – @RedTedArt, @CountryWives, @LiveShareTravel, @ChelseaDebs
- Using Smartphone to create video – @NigelCamp
- Advanced WordPress – Julie Hall
- Advanced Social Media – @Paul__Armstrong
- Advanced Photography – @JuliaBoggio
- Katie Hill
- Key note speakers – READ THESE
I also did a quick review of the kids trips to the Cutty Sark, boat trip, Aquarium and London Zoo and the kids appear unprompted a couple of times.
Let me know what you think about this new idea of mine to do more on video – I reckon I can get more posts out this way, as it’s much quicker to talk through stuff than write it (I polish too much!).