Wow, A huge thank you to firstly the person who nominated me for Best MAD Small Business Award (That’s not ‘mad’, it’s Mum and Dad Bloggers, which is sort of ‘mad’!) and then all the people who kept nominating me so that the judges picked me as a Finalist! I had huge tears in my eyes when I checked yesterday, as it came as a massive surprise and I’m really, really chuffed to be a finalist!
It’s great that the other people are fab blogs, because now if I don’t get picked to win, I can comfort myself with the fact that I like them all – phew!
I would love, love, love, love, love to win! So please vote for me! Here’s the link
Now some of you might not know who the hell I am, so here is a little broadcast on behalf of the Mummy Whisperer, so you know what it is that you are getting …
My plan is complete world domination ;o)
- To bring Mums together and show us our similarities, not our differences
- To knock a few heads together
- To help Mums enjoy being a Mum and know they are fantastic
- To help Mums get that sparkle back in their lives
- To give them a realistic and balanced approach to life, rather than one that they can’t possible achieve
- To stamp on ridiculousness
- To get a book out there on the shelves of waterstones, so that I can help all mums for just £6 and give them a great basis to work from
What am I doing about it? Well I’m blogging a lot ;o) There’s my weight loss tips, my exhaustion tips, there’s all the blogs I wrote about bullying and my new question corner. I do free facebook webinars, and more organised free 1hr webinars where you register. I’ve written ebooks, workshops and now a pile of online programs. Only a tiny, tiny, tiny percentage of the people I meet through my blog end up being a client; but thats what I love about it, because I can reach out to hundreds of Mums including existing clients and be there whenever they need a little bit of help. So vote for me, and you could be helping me in my plan for world domination and the thousands of Mums out there that need a boost in their lives (just thought I’d add a touch of sentimentality and guilt to persuade you!).
And to say ‘thank you’ again for voting for me, here is something to make you laugh ….