Here are my promised 6 Top Tips for beginning to turn your life around and reduce the stress and overwhelm in your life.
When Nick coffer (My Daddy Cooks) asked me to summarise my book of over 100 pages into 6 simple tips on his radio show it made my brain ache. But this is what I came up with, because without these steps the others in my book wouldn’t have worked.
In last weeks post on surviving my mental health problems I explained how come I know so much about this and why I know that the MOST important thing is to take care of your basic physical and emotional health.
Other things have helped, but this is the first step.
Life is difficult, but before you try to change everyone else and your circumstances, you can make a massive difference by just looking after yourself.
There’s no ‘one’ immediate click of the fingers answer, but this will help to get you back ‘on the right track’ and reduce the stress and discomfort. From there you can decide how far you want to change things.
So the steps are:
1) Pick your top 3 life priorities and focus on them, reminding yourself every morning what they are.
2) Use them to sort out your To Do list and save you time.
3) Connect them to looking after you health, nutrition and fitness so that you have more energy.
4) With that energy you can then declutter your house and make it flow or work better for you and the family.
5) And know what the priority for potentially limited funds are.
6) Thereby getting some sparkle and self-love back into your life.
I also know that it’s not always easy to do something, without someone helping you. So I came up with an idea to help you COMMIT to a change of focus and SHARE IDEAS.
Are you up for it?! Then come here and commit to getting involved. It won’t be a big thing you have to do, but it will start to make a big difference.