I am soooo excited! My first every competition is going to be for the most amazing prize, a Radio Flyer from The Wagon Company.
Well initially I just thought that it looked like a nice red trailer that my kids might like to play with, but which was maybe a ‘nice to have’ rather than a ‘must have’. However, since buying one, it’s definitely one of those ‘must haves’ that I know my kids will have happy memories of until they are old and grey.
We saw it mentioned a few times on a forum about going to family festivals. Hubby got on the case immediately and started investigating types of tyres, and lots of technical stuff that I totally zoned out from (like you do!). He decided we definitely needed the bigger, and better option, and I was a little cynical, but kind of went along with him. However, how right was he!
If you ever go for long walks, or have kids who like to collect stuff when out walking, or have old dogs who need a rest, then you need one of these. If you are going camping or to a festival, or have more than 1 child to transport without pushchairs, then you so need one of these! Or if you don’t have any excuse, apart from the fact that it looks fun, then you totally need one!
It’s first job was to transport all our stuff from the car to our Yurt at the Just So Festival (read my post about it, if you have ever wondered about going to a family festival, I really recommend it). Without it life would have been tough, even though there were the wheelbarrows provided. Next year we are going to try and camp in one of the Glades at Just So, which is a much further walk, so we will definitely need it.
Then it was the carry all the ‘stuff’ we were carting around with us, when the kids wanted to run around.
Then it was a general carry both of the children when they are tired (Curly Headed Boy was 5.5yrs and Little Dimples was 1.5yrs at the time). I was amazed at how sturdy it was, as we went up and down hills, over bumps and all sorts and it didn’t tip over at all.
Then it was the sleepy place for Little Dimples on the friday, Saturday and Sunday lunch time. Fabulous, just look at her! I was so worried about fitting stuff in the car, but with all the camping equipment I really didn’t want to bring the pushchair as well, so it was a bit of a risk, but she slept brilliantly in the wagon.
It’s the ‘Big brother looks after little sister’ option too, as he loves to wheel her around in it. Bizarrely, Little Sister is incredibly strong, so it is also the ‘Little Sister gets to push Big Brother around’ game.
So, it’s ended up being one of the best buys we ever made; and you can now WIN one!
Next year we are totally planning on going back to the Just So Festival, plus a pile more. If you think you might like to try some out too, then check out these sites for more info. I think that it’s a really fun way to spend the summer, maybe even better than a traditional holiday:
- Just So Festival and their facebook page
- Festival Kidz and their facebook page
- Festivals for all and their facebook page
- Camp Bestival and their facebook page
Conditions of the competition
- Because I think this is such a fabulous prize, this competition is going to be open for 2 weeks until midnight on Oct 4th.
- To enter, just put a comment below with your email address (which will be hidden), so that I can contact you
- I will use a random generator to work out which person has won
- You don’t have to like my facebook page, but you might want to, just to make sure you don’t miss out on any other competitions or blog posts
- You don’t have to like the Wagon company’s facebook page, but its a good idea, just incase you don’t win this time and you get a chance to win another competition
- Sorry, you do need to be in the UK
- I will contact the winner, and post a blog post with your name, and need your address to send the wagon to