Are you a Mummy Blogger, Coach, or have an email list that is likely to have Mums on it?
Do you like the message that the Mummy Whisperer stands for (see below for a quick reminder!)?
Do you fancy helping to let other Mum’s know about me?
Would you like to be fairly recompensed for it?
I’ve mentioned before that I have an announcement coming up next week on Feb 3rd. Now I can’t tell you here what it is, but if you’re interested, email me at Lisa@MummyWhisperer.com and I’ll send you an email with some info. I don’t have loads of dosh, but I will definitely make sure that you are as well recompensed as I can manage, and that will be worth it for you. I’m hoping that it would end up being more than the standard blog price. All I would need is a quick post pointing and encouraging Mums about the announcement on Feb 3rd, those who know me well might want to do another around Feb 17th.
But I can only make this offer available to 10 people!
Not because I’m being picky or anything, but because I haven’t got my fab super duper affiliate system up and running, so I’m going to be managing it myself manually, and I suspect that human error would kick in after 10 people. Plus, we all know how over-full the blogging market can get when too many people are promoting the same thing.
Here’s a quick summary if you haven’t read enough and you want to be sure that I don’t clash with any of your core beliefs:
- I’m all about the Mums; I believe that the priority is to sort the heart of the family out before tackling other problems
- I believe that Mums have a natural instinct to know their families and become their own expert
- And where they can’t hear their wisdom, it’s because of baggage or brain noise which I can help to remove
- I don’t believe in mistakes
- I’m not linked to any particular baby/parenting technique
- I don’t believe that it is only right to be a SAHM/WFHM/Part-time/Full-time working Mum
- I can show that there are always as many pro’s as con’s to a decision/choice, and encourage an informed choice which works for the Mum and baby/child
- I don’t offer a negative victim oriented perspective or an impossible to achieve positive one; it’s all about the balance, and being centred.
- I’m a big fan of gratitude
- Even bigger fan of loving people with their ‘bad’ bits, not ‘despite’ their bad bits
- That’s all I can remember for now, but if there is anything that is incredibly important to you, feel free to check with me and I’ll give you an honest answer.
Don’t worry if you hate the idea, I just thought this time around that I would offer it to Mummy Bloggers, so that the community that I enjoy so much could benefit. If it doesn’t work out, I’ll go the more traditional route another time.