A confess – I’ve been beating myself up loads for not quite achieving what I had wanted to achieve by now. Are you in the same place?
Then please watch my video and do the exercise I mention below ….
- Sit down for 20-30mins and think about this year.
- Look through your diaries/schedules to remind yourself what happened
- What have you achieved in work, health and life?
- Make a good long list. Don’t focus on what you didn’t achieve, focus on what you did manage.
- The more you write, the more it will flow
- Then take a couple of deep breaths, now that you are feeling more grateful to yourself and ask yourself….
- If there was only 1 more thing that you could achieve by the end of the year, what would your heart love you to do?
- If you could manage 2 more things what would they be?
Let me know below what you discover – it could be really surprising!