I’ve just started a theme called #CelebrationFriday in my Facebook group ‘Create your dream life With The Mummywhisperer‘ – a way of focussing on what we can be grateful for, rather than how exhausted we feel!
Today I’m celebrating making a huge breakthrough! Check out my video where I explain what for me is a massive improvement in my cognitive abilities.
The damage the Lyme Disease did to my brain was way worse than ‘Mummy Brain’ or ‘Fibro Fog’ had ever been – and it was a huge dent to my pride to literally not be able to do things I used to be able to do (Accounting, Project management, remembering more than 1/2 a page of to do’s etc). So I’m really chuffed to have been able to turn back the tide.
My 5 tips are:
1) Supplements (I take Omega oils)
2) Far Infrared – check out my review 1 and review 2 on how our brain needs oxygen &a circulation
3) Positive thinking and EFT (Emotional Freedom technique) – to get out of my own way and not make matters worse (If you are interested Melanie Bundock is my go to person for EFT)
4) Tap dancing – I’m pretty awful! But the timing and sound of the tapping is definitely helpful and I’m very grateful to Excel Performing Arts for starting up their Adult classes (and being patient!).
5) Playing the Piano – I’d forgotten EVERYTHING – but slowly and surely I’m getting better and remembering more than just chopsticks!
I hope this gives you a feeling of light at the end of the tunnel if you are struggling with similar problems!
(If you need some help with issues like this, I do a small number of Lifestyle coaching and healing sessions each week, and I’d be happy to help).