I know how tough it is to decide wether to read a book or not sometimes, so I thought I would review this lovely book for you by Cheryl Richardson. You may get enough from these points, but if you like it, you might want to consider getting the book and working through each chapter over the next 12 months.
Here is my Facebook live video where I talk about why I decided to read this book and I cover each point in more depth:
- Where are you depriving yourself or over giving?
- Tell yourself you love yourself in the mirror 3x per day
- Be willing to disappoint people and be honest about what you do or don’t want to do
- Add rhythm and routine to your life, so it can flow more.
- Where can you let control and ask for help – she recommends a ‘things you can do to support me’ list.
- What is an absolute ‘yes’ and ‘no’ – reduce your To do’s by 30%
- Are you living or working in a soul nourishing environment
- Protect your sensitivity – reduce the noise & news if it affects you
- Take stock of your health and any actions that need taking
- Stand up for yourself
- What passion are you ignoring
- What is your first aid pack for when things go wrong?
If you have a question about this, feel free to pop a comment in my Facebook group ‘‘Create your dream life with the Mummy whisperer‘ and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can. If you’d like a bit more help with brainstorming the changes you need and challenging your assumptions, then feel free to pop me a message to book a 1to1.
One thought on “Review of Extreme Self-Care By Cheryl Richardson”
Agree with every your word! Loving yourself is very important. When you love yourself, you want to feel and look your best 😉
Very good tips!