Are you feeling stressed, overwhelmed, or on the brink?
Have you already fallen over the brink into depression or other mental health problems?
I’ve got a plan to get you back on the first step of enjoying being a mum more and turning your life around. It’s a bit of an experiment, but worth a shot heh?
The idea is to get you to
- Work out your Top 3 Priorities
- Commit to them
- Share them with a group
So that you can get an idea of what other people prioritise in their lives. It’ll show you how different we are and also give you ideas.
First step is to get you focussed on what you do want, which I call my ‘Life Priorities’. These are mine ….
Then use that to work out your most important To Do’s. These are mine …
The reason this works is because then you can use those to have more time, get more energy, make your house more comfortable and save money. Hence working on things within your control and reducing your stress. I’ve explained more about it here in my post about the Top 6 Steps to reducing the stress and overwhelm.
So to get involved …
1) Add a comment to this blog post with your email address so that I can invite you to Pinterest if you aren’t already there.
2) Then a comment with your Pinterest username, so that I can add you to the board.
3) I’ve added links to all the posts that will tell you how to
- Pick your top 3 priorities
- Use that to pick your top to do’s
- How I survived my mental health problems
- This post
- My top priorities
- My top to dos
- A link to my book
- A link to a video about my book
- How to read a kindle book without a kindle (they are cheaper books)
- A BLANK picture of a yellow sticky for you
4) Then you can either add your own pin with your top priorities and top to do’s to show your commitment or use the blank one and add a comment to it
5) Check out what everyone else adds, because it will help you to see how different we are, or maybe fine tune yours
Are you on board? Here’s a blank one ready for you ….. Let’s go!
2 thoughts on “Commit To Turning Your Life Around and Reducing The Overwhelm”
Thanks for the top tips Lisa. I am a mum of two and whilst they are my pride and joy – I find it really difficult to spend quality time with them whilst working full time. I will have a go at your tips and see how I get on!
Oooh keep in touch Sandra and let me know how you do – you’re welcome to tweet me questions or pop them on my Facebook page, as I’d love to help.