Phew, that was a little scary!
Due to some technical problems and diary issues we just had Liska one very brave Mum (and her gorgeous 2yo son!) on the hangout and then 3 others watching live.
But that meant that we got through A LOT!!
Starting your new regime right
Starting right makes such a difference to wether you get going at all, and keep going.
Listen to the hangout for tips on:
1) NEVER mentioning DIETS or WEIGHT or WEIGHT LOSS …. only getting Healthy, Fit and Strong
2) Why Healthy, Fit and Strong are so important for Mums
3) Why it’s important to be clear on ‘the problem‘ and how we got there
5) Why it’s important to measure ourselves in SO MANY ways
6) Setting goals, with mini goals in between
7) Not expecting to do it all at once, but why a gradual ramp up every 6 weeks is ideal
8) Creating a plan of action
9) Making sure your plan includes rewards for your body (even 15 minute baths are good), and for yourself (e.g. new knickers).
10) Tips for snacks, and increasing water
Watch the hangout here to give your health kick a boost:
If you are a little further along, remember that there are more tips here:
On weight loss
Or if you realise that you aren’t quite ready because you are too tired and too stressed, then check out my book ‘6 Steps To a Sparkling You And Enjoying Being a Mum‘.
Any questions, pop them in the comments.
Join Me Next Time Or Get More Direct Help!
I’m going to do a more of Google+ hangouts about getting Healthy, Fit and Strong.
My next will be on TBA.
Fancy joining me? You can either join in, or watch live and chat us questions, or watch afterwards.
Join my FB page and contact me in my FB group. You will need a Google account too (here is my profile and page). I need to know your current weight, goal, and what methods you are using at the moment if you have already started.
Don’t worry I will record the hangouts and put them on my Youtube page and post them here on my blog.